The following is an overview of the Rate Editor - Images Tab. Within the Images Tab you can add an image to a rate which has previously been uploaded to the Mediacenter and/or you can upload an image for that specific rate from directly within the Images Tab.
To find out how to add an image to the Mediacenter click HERE
To add an image to a rate
1. Go into the Booking Engine
2. Under Rate Management click Browse Rates and click Edit on the rate you want to add an image to.
3. Go to the Images Tab and follow the steps outlined below
1. Avvio Rate Code - All rates set up on Avvio must have a valid Rate Code, you can only have one rate per rate code.
2. External Rate Code - Any rate that is being managed by an external interface needs to have an external rate code set up on it.
3. Image Folder - You can choose which folder you want to select an image from. The 'Recent' folder will automatically contain the 30 most recently edited images which you have access to.
4. Available Images - Once you have selected the folder you then need to select the tickbox next to the image
5. Add Selected - When the image is selected you then select "add selected" and your image will then display to the right or you can simply drag and drop images from left to right.
6. Upload an image - Avoid the need to leave your rate setup process to upload an image by uploading new images directly from the rate editor. Click on the ‘Upload an image’ button if you want to add a new image that is not already available in your media library and follow the steps below.
After selecting the upload an image button you will see the following screen.
1. Drag & Drop/Upload Images - You can drag images from your computer to the designated area in the upload screen or you can click on the designated area and browse images which are saved within your computer files. If you have image content copied to your clipboard, you can paste directly from the clipboard to the upload screen using CTRL+V.
2. Image Information - Provide the basic information required on the left-hand side of the upload screen. (image name, alt tag and keywords).
3. Store In - You can choose which folder from the Mediacenter that you would like the image to be stored in.
4. Tag & Search - The category will already be preselected for you, (i.e. Rate Image = Offer Category). You can select other categories at this point should you wish to use the image is other Booking Engine locations in the future.
5. Image - You can upload one image at at time and only the most recent image will be displayed. An image uploaded in one of the recommended sizes will be automatically scaled down to all relevant images sizes. If an image is uploaded that is not in one of the recommended sizes, a crop option will appear to allow the image to be resized. After an image is cropped, it is automatically scaled to all relevant image sizes and the original image is removed.
Once you are happy with the image you have selected you can Save Changes