1. Drag & Drop/Upload Images - You can drag images from your computer to the designated area in the upload screen or you can click on the designated area and browse images which are saved within your computer files. If you have image content copied to your clipboard, you can paste directly from the clipboard to the upload screen using CTRL+V.
2. Image Information - Provide the basic information required on the left-hand side of the upload screen. (image name, alt tag and keywords).
3. Store In - You can choose which folder from the Mediacenter that you would like the image to be stored in.
4. Tag & Search - The category will already be preselected for you, (i.e. Rate Image = Offer Category). You can select other categories at this point should you wish to use the image is other Booking Engine locations in the future. We recommend you select Room, Offer and Voucher when uploading and/or creating new galleries/folders.
5. Image - You can upload one image at at time and only the most recent image will be displayed. An image uploaded in one of the recommended sizes will be automatically scaled down to all relevant images sizes. If an image is uploaded that is not in one of the recommended sizes, a crop option will appear to allow the image to be resized. After an image is cropped, it is automatically scaled to all relevant image sizes and the original image is removed.
Once you are happy with the image you have selected you can Save Changes